Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 30 of 60 1 2 28 29 30 31 32 59 60
Y
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
Y
Robert,
The first 2 are still blurry. Looking at your wheels tells you that right away. You can't see any definition or detail in them. The third pic is pretty cool, but could use just a touch more light, to show all of the spokes of your wheels. The last 3 are just too dark. I really like that 3rd one though.
I agree with SAV, fool around with the camera settings to see if you can get it focused any better. There's gotta be a way. Maybe clean your lense? If not, see if you can't borrow someone else's digicam and take some clean shots.

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
I dont know what it is with this camera. Its a kodak easyshare 5.0 bought this year. I took these pics in night mode on the highest setting with a tri-pod. What more can I DO?!?!!?

P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
See if you can go touchless, a la having a set timer. That way, absolutely nothing will interfere with the blurry aspect of things.

While you're at it, lock your tripod at an angle to get even better pics.

If only they weren't blurry. Also, try and get a shot from the pavement looking slightly upward. The effect is quite nice

M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
Yeah Robert, pictures like this would be killer.
NOTE: The picture I posted in this and my last post ARE NOT for the calender, just examples, I say that because the backgroud just sucks in them. I may try to get some pics to post up for it dunno if it will be worth it or not.
What about this one, I can get you it bigger if need be, what do ou guys think of that one?

Last edited by Mystique97; 10/19/05 03:09 PM.

Jason G. 1997 Mercury Mystique GS ZETEC ATX Born: 11/96
T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
Originally posted by RawBurt:
I dont know what it is with this camera. Its a kodak easyshare 5.0 bought this year. I took these pics in night mode on the highest setting with a tri-pod. What more can I DO?!?!!?

Add another light. One CLEAR incandescent bulb off to the left of the camera about 4' or so & maybe 8-10 feet in the air. That will give you a little extra light, a few little 'sparkles' on your paint & you can experiment from there.

You've got some good ideas & I think you need just a little more creativity to pull it off - well.

Must be that jumbly-wumbly thing happening again.
D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
I hereby throw my proverbeal hat into the ring!

And my personal favorite to date:

Of course, hi res photos availabe upon request

1999 Contour SVT #1966/2760, Silver Frost/Midnight Blue Koni Kit, Mille Miglia MM-S rims, B&M shifter, Stazi mesh, SFCs, optimized Y-pipe & TB, SS break lines, K&N drop-in, Infinity Kappa speakers, MTX amp/sub
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
phd2be, thats first pic is awesome!

99 V6SE Sport ATX
F
Smurfette
Smurfette
F
definitely awesome pics right there.
phd2be (wait, shouldn't that be phd now?) We should do a fall meet in VT next year.
Would you want to host?

Kim 1995 Contour GL Needs less "needs more"
S
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
S
i dont care for the wing but this is a great pic. especially since you guys are wearing helmets!
Originally posted by timeless420:

Have to find higher res copy though

Rawburt, your daylight pics are too blurry and your night pics are clear, but too dark. your second pic has a good location and angle, imo, but too blurry. your camera can obviously handle a decent shot, maybe your hand is moving?

any chance we could extend this for another month?? i wanted to take some pics for this year's calendar but ran into a little problem...

oh well, i guess next year then. im gonna take some sweet-ass shots of my tour in front of the Enterprise office

Originally posted by Tourgasm:
Sometimes you can mess up a word so bad that spell check doens't know what the hell you're talking about.

B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Originally posted by svt4stv:
i dont care for the wing but this is a great pic. especially since you guys are wearing helmets!

it is mandatory for 99.9999999999999999999% of track days.

-- 1999 SVT #220 -- In retrospect, it was all downhill from here. RIP, CEG.
Page 30 of 60 1 2 28 29 30 31 32 59 60

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard