Originally posted by frenchblueC2:
well I dunno about the rest of you, but all this excessive criticism has made me think twice about submitting anything for this calendar, both past pics or new ones.
I had intended on making some time to go snap photos, but now I'm doubting my ability to take anything that's worthy.
I'm an accountant afterall, not a professional photographer.

I can see very clearly what are the requirements for a good photo, but to actually go out and create such a thing is an entirely different task - especially to come back and get bombarded heavily with criticism stating that what I thought I had done right was in fact still WRONG.
screw that noise! Why waste my time snapping all those photos when it most likely won't make the calendar anyway?

I'm still hoping for a kick ass calendar. I love them! I bought both last year.
but if a majority of people are feeling the way I am, then I fear we won't even see a calendar.

this is exactly why i'm saying remove all the negative chatter, and return this thread to what it started as.....pictures.

99 SE V6\5spd - 156 HP\157 TQ 15.166-90.84 Totaled 02/12/06 99 SVT # 1571 - 175 HP\153 TQ 14.999-91.88 Born 3/24/99 Reborn 3/18/06 Pietenpol Racing Technologies project vehicle 90 Festiva L 5spd, Blue(not for long), 103k