Originally posted by Y2KSVT:
Originally posted by tirminyl:
How clever. Did you actually come up with Proteghey on your own? I find that that is hilarious and I will use it sometime to attack another Protege owner. Cute. I also can't seem to find where I failed to give constructive criticism. From the post you quoted me on, I simply mention that the windows should have been up due to them being a distraction, other than that, I think that is a good pic. I think that was nothing more than constructive criticism. Now, if this was a post your Mazdaspeed Protoghey (im just in awe of how wity you are) then maybe I would but there are currently no pics I like of my car, even if they are calendar worthy.

Yes, I thought of that on my own. Evidently personal attacks are fine, since it's obviously cool for you to tell people their pictures are crap. Here's one quote I thought I'd just throw in from you:

Originally posted by tirminyl:
Once people stop submitting horrible pictures then the judges can filter through the good ones.

Good constructive criticism there. Way to point out what was so horrible in YOUR eyes. Right now, I see enoguh quality pictures to make a pretty damn good calendar. I trust Pete's decision/taste, and not that it matters anyway, HE is the one doing all the work! If I don't like the submissions, I don't have to buy the calendar! The reason I brought anything up, was because this is the only thread I see you post in, and you seem to be pretty quick to tell people how "horrible" their pictures are. If it bugs you that much, go start a Protege calendar, where YOU can be the judge of what makes it and what doesn't.

Mark

Honestly, lets just drop it and let people continue to post their submissions for the calendar. For people who dont care about my opinion sure are hanging on to it.

05 RX-8 GT