Print Thread
Page 27 of 60 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 59 60
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by mikey boy:
Originally posted by tirminyl:
but there are currently no pics I like of my car, even if they are calendar worthy.

even if you could get nice pics of a piece of [censored] it is still a piece of [censored].

Well said, I personally think this thread is in dire need of a "cleaning".

99 SE V6\5spd - 156 HP\157 TQ 15.166-90.84 Totaled 02/12/06 99 SVT # 1571 - 175 HP\153 TQ 14.999-91.88 Born 3/24/99 Reborn 3/18/06 Pietenpol Racing Technologies project vehicle 90 Festiva L 5spd, Blue(not for long), 103k
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
but there are currently no pics I like of my car, even if they are calendar worthy.

even if you could get nice pics of a piece of [censored] it is still a piece of [censored].

oooo. Now my car is a piece of [censored]. Don't make right turns

edit- Let's get back to the calendar submissions. You try to flame me when your taking this off topic and to personal attacks

05 RX-8 GT
R
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
R

oooo. Now my car is a piece of [censored]. Don't make right turns

edit- Let's get back to the calendar submissions. You try to flame me when your taking this off topic and to personal attacks

How about you stop ragging on other peoples pictures of their cars when you won't/can't post pictures of yours! Not everyone can be a professional photographer. My pictures may not have been the best, but everything is better than what we've seen from you. So you need to keep your comments to yourself and let Pete decide which ones to go into the calander. Your "constructive criticism", as you call it, sounds more like you are calling other peoples work crap. According to some people, this is a "family site", and you're not making this a nice place to come onto. You actually make this a very [censored] place to come to. Well, not all you, but you seem to be the most vocal [censored] on this site.

BTW: I'm not trying to be witty, so don't even try and come back with that jackass comment again. Also, I'll be posting some really nice pictures when I get my car back, currently, it's in the shop, so I can't exactly take pictures of it.

Robert

2000 Ford Contour SVT-t GT28R - 287whp/314wtq @ 11 psi (very little tuning) Cardomain Page Photobucket Page *Formally XxColdAzFireXx*
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Tirminyl has outlived his usefulness in the thread. I personally find my pictures and most everyone elses very nice.

Again, personally, you Tirminyl have not submitted any of these spectacular photos you are seeking out within our photography gurus. So ytf should we listen to YOUR criticism?

Stay out of the thread if you have NOTHING to submit

-Bill

S
SAV Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by AgFrost:

Are you F'n kidding me? THAT IS SUPPOSED TO HELP?
Under construction homes with a trash dumpster sticking out of the hood?
Wait, maybe it does help, DON'T POST PICS LIKE THESE!!

Why don't you and your "tirminyl"ly ill buddy friend chill the hell out, eh? I'll post what I want.

It's a construction site. Construction sites make for awesome photo-op backgrounds. Damn, last year's calendar had two pictures of CSVTs (ParkedCar) in construction zones.

Next time, post something other than pictures we've already used before you clamber onto your high horse.

-SAV

Troll. 1997 VW Jetta MkIII GLS 5spd All hail my appearance on CEG!
A
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
A
tirmiyl - Are we supposed to care about your comments in this thread? Seeing as you are not one of the people on the Calendar committe choosing pictures, your unsolicited opinions are meaningless.

I suppose you could do us all a favor and keep those opinions to yourself, but you probably won't.

AG- I am in love with with 2nd and 3rd pic. I really like that moon shot.

And how is this supposed to be a moon shot? Once again your credibility = 0

T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
I am not asking for someone to get on here and post the most badass pic of all. As many have pointed out, it seems that people are doing no more than using this an opportunity to whore their car and people are not putting thought into their background selection (not my words but paraphrased from another members). There are several nice pics but they are outweighed by the bad ones. When I say bad, I am not speaking of the persons car. I am speaking of the background selection, the lighting, and the quality of the pic. It could be a combination of all or just one. That is what you are failing to see. Instead you choose to believe that I am doing nothing more than make personal attack on members (even other members are making the same comments as me). Yes, I am being blunt and more vocal but it does nothing more than make people say "Hey, I will prove you wrong" and some have come back with better pics. It seems that most are ignoring what SVT Pete put in his intial post. You can flame me all you want but you are thinking the same thing I am. It is YOUR calendar after all. If no one voices their opinion and challenge other members to strive for better then SVT Pete will have to settle with what he has. Do you really want that? Do you want him to settle with what he has when there could be better? I very well could purchase a calendar but why would I if someone has to settle on their choices.

As I have said before, there are some good pics in this thread but the bad ones I will comment on so they can go and re-shoot. Since you all want to see my p.o.s so bad here just a few that I have available on-line that I really don't like anymore. The pics are a year + old. Now you can really start the personal attacks and flaming on my Protoghey. Don't worry, you won't hurt my feelings or get sand in my taco. Have Fun.

05 RX-8 GT
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by akrump47:
tirmiyl - Are we supposed to care about your comments in this thread? Seeing as you are not one of the people on the Calendar committe choosing pictures, your unsolicited opinions are meaningless.

I suppose you could do us all a favor and keep those opinions to yourself, but you probably won't.

AG- I am in love with with 2nd and 3rd pic. I really like that moon shot.

And how is this supposed to be a moon shot? Once again your credibility = 0

If you don't care then ignore me.

I know it is a moon shot because I was there when they took the pic. At night. When the moon was out, but what do I know.

05 RX-8 GT
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, CUT THIS CRAP OUT!!!!

Moderators, can we PLEASE edit this thread to remove banter and flaming, and pictures not pertaining to the calender compitition.

99 SE V6\5spd - 156 HP\157 TQ 15.166-90.84 Totaled 02/12/06 99 SVT # 1571 - 175 HP\153 TQ 14.999-91.88 Born 3/24/99 Reborn 3/18/06 Pietenpol Racing Technologies project vehicle 90 Festiva L 5spd, Blue(not for long), 103k
M
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
M
well first of all i just posted it i dont plan on having it in the calander.. i could honestly care less but u dont have to be a dick about it... but oh well i guess thats just how some poeple are, think they are better than everyone else. oh well

(modded) black 98 csvt

Last edited by myconsvt; 10/18/05 04:41 PM.

98 black csvt
Page 27 of 60 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 59 60

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard