Originally posted by tirminyl:
Originally posted by mikey boy:
Originally posted by tirminyl:
but there are currently no pics I like of my car, even if they are calendar worthy.

even if you could get nice pics of a piece of [censored] it is still a piece of [censored].

oooo. Now my car is a piece of [censored]. Don't make right turns

edit- Let's get back to the calendar submissions. You try to flame me when your taking this off topic and to personal attacks

How about you stop ragging on other peoples pictures of their cars when you won't/can't post pictures of yours! Not everyone can be a professional photographer. My pictures may not have been the best, but everything is better than what we've seen from you. So you need to keep your comments to yourself and let Pete decide which ones to go into the calander. Your "constructive criticism", as you call it, sounds more like you are calling other peoples work crap. According to some people, this is a "family site", and you're not making this a nice place to come onto. You actually make this a very [censored] place to come to. Well, not all you, but you seem to be the most vocal [censored] on this site.

BTW: I'm not trying to be witty, so don't even try and come back with that jackass comment again. Also, I'll be posting some really nice pictures when I get my car back, currently, it's in the shop, so I can't exactly take pictures of it.

Robert

2000 Ford Contour SVT-t GT28R - 287whp/314wtq @ 11 psi (very little tuning) Cardomain Page Photobucket Page *Formally XxColdAzFireXx*