Originally posted by Y2KSVT:
Originally posted by tirminyl:
Also, nice pic but I think the windows needed to be up on that one. It draws attention to the fact that the rear doesn't go down all the way and that's all I see when I look at it.

WTF are you? I don't remember you when you actually had a Contour, and now you think you run CEG?? I don't know the specifics, but I doubt Pete has you as a friggin judge of the Calendar. Post up pictures of your Mazdaspeed Protoghey and let everyone rip on it.. Constructive criticism is one thing, but geez!

Mark

WTF ARE YOU!!!
This is a guy who is trying to help out this calendar, being a little blunt, but truthful none the less. People are submitting blurry, way underexposed pics with timestamps? Are you serious? At least he is not calling other peoples cars ghey! If anyone should be in the hotseat about posting, it should be YOU! And you jump his sheit for saying the windows need to be up? We all know our back windows are dumb, why take pics with them down? Maybe he's just bragging about how his do.. I'm tempted to post some of his pics for him, but after all, this is a Contour calendar.
Now back to the topic...
A few of OutlawdSVT's car

1999 Silver Frost SVT #1582 www.fast4doors.com