Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 26 of 60 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 59 60
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Look at the text under the picture. I have a copy without the timestamp that i have cropped.

W
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
W
Sorry...
I was fixed() on your picture so I forgot to read.

Well snow is coming!!! Can't wait to do some snowboard...
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
That is a very nice photo. Keep em coming!

'98 SVT Contour, in at least 639 pieces 4 Speed MTX...synchro and shift fork replacement in progress
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by NECeg'er:
Originally posted by tirminyl:

<sarcasm>Awesome group shot.</sarcasm> Try to get the entire group next time.

Lollerskates. I have yet to see a good group shot posted in this thread.

Wow, I am glad you are such a nice troll.

http://www.digitalslacker.net/gallery/albums/userpics/10001/doug.jpg

I have a high res version that is cropped to remove timestamp.

Thank you. Going strong for almost 3 1/2 years.

Also, nice pic but I think the windows needed to be up on that one. It draws attention to the fact that the rear doesn't go down all the way and that's all I see when I look at it.

05 RX-8 GT
Y
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
Y
Also, nice pic but I think the windows needed to be up on that one. It draws attention to the fact that the rear doesn't go down all the way and that's all I see when I look at it.

WTF are you? I don't remember you when you actually had a Contour, and now you think you run CEG?? I don't know the specifics, but I doubt Pete has you as a friggin judge of the Calendar. Post up pictures of your Mazdaspeed Protoghey and let everyone rip on it.. Constructive criticism is one thing, but geez!

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq
S
SAV Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by Y2KSVT:

WTF are you? I don't remember you when you actually had a Contour, and now you think you run CEG?? I don't know the specifics, but I doubt Pete has you as a friggin judge of the Calendar. Post up pictures of your Mazdaspeed Protoghey and let everyone rip on it.. Constructive criticism is one thing, but geez!

Mark

Sorry. But I thought it was funny.

FWIW, I think these are some calendar-style pictures. They aren't worthy of the CEG Calendar because, natch...they aren't Contours.

I'd criticize the ZX2 one even, as good as the BG is, because there are yellow road lines.

These are submissions I have as far as Contours go. They aren't many, and some I expect to be knocked out immediately, but it's what I've got:

Hope this helps. Somewhat.

-SAV

Troll. 1997 VW Jetta MkIII GLS 5spd All hail my appearance on CEG!
A
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
A

Mark

WTF ARE YOU!!!
This is a guy who is trying to help out this calendar, being a little blunt, but truthful none the less. People are submitting blurry, way underexposed pics with timestamps? Are you serious? At least he is not calling other peoples cars ghey! If anyone should be in the hotseat about posting, it should be YOU! And you jump his sheit for saying the windows need to be up? We all know our back windows are dumb, why take pics with them down? Maybe he's just bragging about how his do.. I'm tempted to post some of his pics for him, but after all, this is a Contour calendar.
Now back to the topic...
A few of OutlawdSVT's car

1999 Silver Frost SVT #1582 www.fast4doors.com
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T

Mark

How clever. Did you actually come up with Proteghey on your own? I find that that is hilarious and I will use it sometime to attack another Protege owner. Cute. I also can't seem to find where I failed to give constructive criticism. From the post you quoted me on, I simply mention that the windows should have been up due to them being a distraction, other than that, I think that is a good pic. I think that was nothing more than constructive criticism. Now, if this was a post your Mazdaspeed Protoghey (im just in awe of how wity you are) then maybe I would but there are currently no pics I like of my car, even if they are calendar worthy.

AG- I am in love with with 2nd and 3rd pic. I really like that moon shot.

05 RX-8 GT
A
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by SAV:

FWIW, I think these are some calendar-style pictures. They aren't worthy of the CEG Calendar because, natch...they aren't Contours.

Hope this helps. Somewhat.

-SAV

Are you F'n kidding me? THAT IS SUPPOSED TO HELP?
Under construction homes with a trash dumpster sticking out of the hood?
Wait, maybe it does help, DON'T POST PICS LIKE THESE!!

1999 Silver Frost SVT #1582 www.fast4doors.com
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
but there are currently no pics I like of my car, even if they are calendar worthy.

even if you could get nice pics of a piece of [censored] it is still a piece of [censored].

Oo (xxx)oO o xxxxxxxx o
Page 26 of 60 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 59 60

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard