Originally posted by tirminyl:
I think SVT Pete's post needs to be quoted for all you to read again. 95% of the pictures posted in this thread are honestly crap. You have car domain on the pic, date/time stamps, they are all low res, they are taken in front of McDonalds and Walmart parking lot, and they plain suck. Seriously, pick up a magazine and take a look at their photos and emmulate. I would be more than happy to post every single pic that is NOT calendar worthy, better yet, I will pick the ones that are worthy. It will save me time.

Chill killer. If you read more than half of those pictures have 'WILL EMAIL HIGH RES W/OUT CARDOMAIN' somewhere in the post. I would be PISSED if all these people posted up 1600 x 1200 pictures, it would take ages to scroll through. These are PREVIEWS of what everyones got.

The people you should be jocking are all the driveway pictures, and all the regular everyday pictures.

Ive got some kick ass pictures of the car in my yard, which honestly you cant even tell its a yard, looks like a freaking state park. BUT I prolly wont post them up because they are just your everyday 1/4 front 1/4 rear side pictures. This stuff takes an artistic touch, like SoundQ's city lights behind his, etc. If I couldnt blow the thing up ginormous size slap a frame on it and be proud to put it up in my living room, it shouldnt be in the calender.

My favs so far:

PS <3 to all the people who dont like quoting pictures

Alex '99 SVT Contour -=|WANTED: Vortech, working or not |=-