Originally posted by Matt R:
Scott, I don't think it was a crack at your pics. Your pics are very, very, very nice. I'm sure most CEGers would agree!

Thanks...I think they are a little dark for the most part (they are untouched but could be brightened up a little if necessary) but I was in a park with lots of trees. They could have been a little better with a tripod as well. I was pretty much just messing around with my camera while my son was having baseball practice. I'm no photographer that's for sure...just learning from others pic's. Once and a while I get lucky with a shot. I'm using a Nikon Coolpix 4300 in auto mode...but I did play with the flash on and off in some of the pic's.

Originally posted by beyondloadedSE:
scott, i wasnt referring to your pics.

Didn�t really think so...no biggy anyway I was just messing around and stirring the pot a little

To be honest, I really don't think my car is all that special. There's probably 1/2 dozen or more nice silver SVT's with FSVT wheels and a few with the cowl hood and a couple with 13" Baer brakes. I have a Mirko in the garage but still lots of them as well. It's just real clean with a few goodies...but nothing really that different from many others on the board. Good luck to all, in all honesty I really don't expect to be in the calendar

Scott 2000 Contour SVT #1464 Mustang Dyno: 171.6hp/145.3lb Dynojet Dyno: 171.1hp/148.9lb 1989 20th Anniversary Turbo T/A "Indy 500 Pace Car" #1376 of 1550 All Original, 46k with a few mods 2002 F150 SuperCrew