Originally posted by beyondloadedSE:
Everyone please take notes from 96BlackSE!

It almost makes me laugh with some of the pictures suggested by people. Some of these guys cars would have potential, but its little things like dirty wheel wells, no tire shine, dusty sideskirts from not being washed in a week, lack of luster from the paint from no detailing in who knows how long. Looks like I need to throw the 19s back on and go out and take some pics.

I hope this isn't a crack on my pic's...I have followed the rules and have very high resolution copies of all pic's (800x600 posted so not to kill all that veiw this thread) as stated and all pic's were taken at a local park . My car is in imaculate condition inside and out with NO scratches or dents (well maybe a little on the bottom of the front but not very visible) and VERY clean and just about as shiny as Silver can get The only thing that I will agree needs more work are my headlights

I really don't care much either way I just saw the thread and posted the pic's I recently took for myself after 2 days of detailing my car from top to bottom. As I said I'm VERY happy with the results and the appearance of my car.

Scott 2000 Contour SVT #1464 Mustang Dyno: 171.6hp/145.3lb Dynojet Dyno: 171.1hp/148.9lb 1989 20th Anniversary Turbo T/A "Indy 500 Pace Car" #1376 of 1550 All Original, 46k with a few mods 2002 F150 SuperCrew