Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 15 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
E
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
E
cool
that will give me about 3 hours sleep if i am lucky!
hahah

NY State Trooper: So what makes your car so special to have SVT all over it? Me: Er...It was made by Fords SPECIAL Vehicle Team?
E
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
E
well, because of all this rain...i can't take the SVT
my backyard has 4" deep puddles throughout the whole thing.
i almost lost a shoe to the puddle monster!
i have a feeling if i try to pull the SVT out of the garage it will sink and dissapear

NY State Trooper: So what makes your car so special to have SVT all over it? Me: Er...It was made by Fords SPECIAL Vehicle Team?
F
Smurfette
OP Offline
Smurfette
F
our meets are cursed this year, I swear.
I'm still in for tomorrow, but seeing everyone's situation this weekend, I also wouldn't be opposed to rescheduling til next Sunday, if that's what you guys would want.

Kim 1995 Contour GL Needs less "needs more"
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
I'm not letting mother nature beat me. I'm still down for the meet. My bathroom isn't bad at all after survaying the damage just lost some plaster and wet sheetrock. The only thing I can think of is some of the planned routes may have to change because of damage but the water will receed quickly after the rain stops.

If anything we can do a short cruise and hang out at my place do mods watch football and just enjoy our company.

so I'm still planning 10 a.m. at my house.

"we aren't punished for our sins, but by them" 2000 se sport tropic green/gray leather. V6,svt body kit and E1 wheels/Avon tech m500 rubber, many mods. 2003 Eddie Bauer Explorer V8 2001 Suzuki Bandit 1200S 1996 Mercury Sable
F
Smurfette
OP Offline
Smurfette
F
Mike and I will be there then.

R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
I'm down for it still too. The quickest way for me regardless is that semi-scenic backwoods route, just hope there won't be any downed trees on it!

Kim and Mike (and Goonz, and hopefully ElKy) ... are you still meeting me off I395?

My car is making that clatter noise again .. I've determined it happens whenever I have to ford large puddles (it's always happened when I'm traveling South St. in Auburn in rainstorms, since that road puddles up easily). It comes and goes for a few days after the rain .. so if it's still making the noise I might bring it down to the meet if we're not taking a long cruise. (I did some research on the forums and searching suggests it might be either my idler pulley ... again ... or alternator.)

I'm still planning on the Miata though I could really use a nice long drive in that car.

F
Smurfette
OP Offline
Smurfette
F
yep, we'll see ya on 395.

If you don't feel comfortable driving your own car during the cruise, I'm sure it'll be no problem for you to hop a ride with one of us, the Cougar's backseat included.

G
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
G
Originally posted by frenchblueC2:
yep, we'll see ya on 395.

If you don't feel comfortable driving your own car during the cruise, I'm sure it'll be no problem for you to hop a ride with one of us, the Cougar's backseat included.

I'm still in, but expect a very dirty svt cause this rain isnt't stopping so i cant do a quick wash and garage it

please make sure that the areas where we are cruising arent under water..

C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
I don't think we are going to make this one. Our basement got quite a bit of water in it over night last night and we've got some clean up to do. Maybe we will see some of you at Mike and Kim's next weekend!

Steve Help Support MS research 2003 SAAB 9-3 Vector 2002 Explorer Limited Former cars '98 T-Red SVT and 2000 Silver Frost SVT
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
i'll be there still also, meeting hotdimmes on my way up also

- 95 Mystique LS - Zetec/5spd - 99 Contour SeVT Sport - Duratec/5spd Official NE-CEG Contour/Mustang Family
Page 11 of 15 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Moderated by  baco99, frenchblueC2_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard