Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 15 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 14 15
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Sorry if my post was misinterpreted .. haha .. I'm a bit stressed being in the middle of finals and one very large and very seriously backfiring project proposal.

hotdimmes: When do you need to be at work? We'll probably hang around skunk's place for a while waiting for people that got lost (I know it'll happen ), then according to the itinerary the drive dips down into CT for a while. You can probably drop off the caravan around then (we probably cross I84 at some point, I haven't checked) and get back in time for work. Just enough time to get to meet the rest of us in person and enjoy a good bit of the drive.

H
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
H
gotta be at work for 4pm

C
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by 98 SE:
also Kim needs to get on the ball on the list of people who are coming ... IIRC Ronin and RespectTheContour will be coming as well .. if not more I might have missed ...

Yeah!!! Get her!!!

00 SVT Contour (1584) 04 F-350 XLT Sport V10 02 Honda Spirit 750 64 390 FE Big Block
F
Smurfette
OP Offline
Smurfette
F
Originally posted by Cobra:
also Kim needs to get on the ball on the list of people who are coming ... IIRC Ronin and RespectTheContour will be coming as well .. if not more I might have missed ...

Yeah!!! Get her!!!

I couldn't tell if they were coming for sure or not yet.

Kim 1995 Contour GL Needs less "needs more"
G
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
G
Originally posted by frenchblueC2:

Yeah!!! Get her!!!

i guess i'll stick my tongue out as well!

B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Originally posted by frenchblueC2:

Yeah!!! Get her!!!

Ronin now has a black SVT, think it is a 99 also, either way it is fst4drs old car, I know because I drove it to see if it really was a SVT and all I can say the difference from SE to SVT is

- 95 Mystique LS - Zetec/5spd - 99 Contour SeVT Sport - Duratec/5spd Official NE-CEG Contour/Mustang Family
R
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
R
now now can't jump on kim like that. i'm sure her and mike have been really busy with the new house and everything and yes i will be attending the meet now i just need to wash the car a bit...in the rain..

H
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
H
Originally posted by ronin45:
now i just need to wash the car a bit...in the rain..

yeah seriously, I have tons of leaves on the bottom of my car and no hose to remove them :-( I think I'm gonna be putting those mud gaurds back on when winter hits

G
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
G
Originally posted by hotdimmes:
Originally posted by ronin45:
now i just need to wash the car a bit...in the rain..

yeah seriously, I have tons of leaves on the bottom of my car and no hose to remove them :-( I think I'm gonna be putting those mud gaurds back on when winter hits

haha yea same here! im mr. cleaning it then garaging it for the night to dry..then wax tommorow in the garage..

mirko will not be on though..that will be put on after the meet

H
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
H
Hey elky, any chance you'll have a few sets of mesh cut and on hand for this weekend

Page 8 of 15 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 14 15

Moderated by  baco99, frenchblueC2_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard