Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 15 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 14 15
G
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
G
friday I gotta detail my car, its part of my 3 days off adventure! if the meet isn't this weekend then I'm screwed and wont come if it is delayed

R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
The meet will be this weekend. Absolutely, no matter what. Everyone's taken this weekend off for it It could be hailing with 100mph winds and we'll still hold the meet

Depending on which is the less rainy day (not even shooting for sun at this point), it will be either Saturday or Sunday. It's still too early to predict. We originally set it for Saturday so that will be the day if raininess is negligible between the two days.

If it's rainy, I'm bringing the Contour. If it's half-in-between, it's a toss up. You all know I'd rather the Miata, so I'm praying for cloudiness.

S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
If you guys do change to Sunday I will probably be able to go. Any one have one of the larger spare tires they would like to sell me from an SVT or cougar.

Green 2000 SVT #1166 mods-K&N and Custom heat shield, optimized y pipe, Magnaflow center resonator, DMDhttp://www.geocities.com/savinoss/Cars.html -Wifes car 99 Mystique V6 5 spd
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Originally posted by svtavino:
Any one have one of the larger spare tires they would like to sell me from an SVT or cougar.

if anyone has a second one I am looking also but not to concerned, because in the end I can just rotate a tire to the front if needed and put the spare on the back

- 95 Mystique LS - Zetec/5spd - 99 Contour SeVT Sport - Duratec/5spd Official NE-CEG Contour/Mustang Family
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
From the information I am getting I think we should do the meet sunday the 16th. I was just watched the news and saturday is gonna start out drizzly but sunday clear and in the mid 60's only 20% chance for rain.

"we aren't punished for our sins, but by them" 2000 se sport tropic green/gray leather. V6,svt body kit and E1 wheels/Avon tech m500 rubber, many mods. 2003 Eddie Bauer Explorer V8 2001 Suzuki Bandit 1200S 1996 Mercury Sable
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by skunk:
From the information I am getting I think we should do the meet sunday the 16th. I was just watched the news and saturday is gonna start out drizzly but sunday clear and in the mid 60's only 20% chance for rain.

Weather.com now holds a 30% chance on Saturday, 60% chance on Saturday evening/night and 40% chance on Sunday. grr ...

S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
weather.com aint worth crap. If I went by them all the time I wouldn't be doing sh#t. We just need to keep an out and make a decision on friday. I have been following these news sites channel 7 boston, channels 22&40 springfield and channel 3 hartford and they all have sunday has the best day, justy windy. saturday looks like late clearing but we are meeting up in the a.m.

My opinion make it sunday rain or shine come hell or high water we are doing the meet and if it's sunny saturday looks like I'm dead meat on sunday .

"we aren't punished for our sins, but by them" 2000 se sport tropic green/gray leather. V6,svt body kit and E1 wheels/Avon tech m500 rubber, many mods. 2003 Eddie Bauer Explorer V8 2001 Suzuki Bandit 1200S 1996 Mercury Sable
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by skunk:
weather.com aint worth crap. If I went by them all the time I wouldn't be doing sh#t. We just need to keep an out and make a decision on friday. I have been following these news sites channel 7 boston, channels 22&40 springfield and channel 3 hartford and they all have sunday has the best day, justy windy. saturday looks like late clearing but we are meeting up in the a.m.

My opinion make it sunday rain or shine come hell or high water we are doing the meet and if it's sunny saturday looks like I'm dead meat on sunday .

Meh, if it's sunny Saturday then I'll probably come down for fun. (Maybe. )

Or maybe make it a two-part meet like the summer bash, lol ...

(just kidding on that bit, that'd be way too large for such a last-minute change to the plans )

---

SO ... is this confirmed; is it indeed officially changed to Sunday?
If so, can Kim modify the topic title to note the change of date for those who haven't read the entire topic?

also Kim needs to get on the ball on the list of people who are coming ... IIRC Ronin and RespectTheContour will be coming as well .. if not more I might have missed ...

H
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
H
If it's changed to sunday, then could I get an itinerary of sorts with times. I don't want to be on a cruise halfway in mass when I have to be at work in half an hour.

G
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
G
Originally posted by 98 SE:

If so, can Kim modify the topic title to note the change of date for those who haven't read the entire topic?

also Kim needs to get on the ball on the list of people who are coming ... IIRC Ronin and RespectTheContour will be coming as well .. if not more I might have missed ...

haha WOW there Matt! simma donna!!

Page 7 of 15 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 14 15

Moderated by  baco99, frenchblueC2_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard