Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 15
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Sounds good. I'll have my two-way on, if you want to radio when you're approaching the exit or so.
Word of warning: the right-hand lane drops off at exit 7 (Pike exit), so be sure to stick in the middle or the left to stay on the highway when it changes to 395. Exit 5 is about two miles from that.

There's only one exit ramp at Exit 5 southbound. At the end of the ramp, make a left turn and you should see the Miata chilling in one of the breakdown lanes.

G
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
G
aww man i hope it doesnt rain..I just bought like all these cleaning goodies for my car..I was gonna claybar/wax it..I've already painted the calipers so the nasty rusty color is goone..hopefully it doesnt rain..

B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Originally posted by Goonz SVT:
aww man i hope it doesnt rain..I just bought like all these cleaning goodies for my car..I was gonna claybar/wax it..I've already painted the calipers so the nasty rusty color is goone..hopefully it doesnt rain..

i don't think that it will

change the head count to just me, suggested it to my parents but i don't think that they will go

- 95 Mystique LS - Zetec/5spd - 99 Contour SeVT Sport - Duratec/5spd Official NE-CEG Contour/Mustang Family
G
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
G
Hugo you comming?!?!?

R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Hugo you comming?!?!?

Hugo and his bro (hotdimmes) ... I'd like to see that new SE too, especially after Brian got it all shined up

B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Originally posted by 98 SE:
Hugo you comming?!?!?

Hugo and his bro (hotdimmes) ... I'd like to see that new SE too, especially after Brian got it all shined up

well you saw the pics I took, he has done alot more since then, also he just got some SE side skirts to complete the look, check out his cardomain page

- 95 Mystique LS - Zetec/5spd - 99 Contour SeVT Sport - Duratec/5spd Official NE-CEG Contour/Mustang Family
H
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
H
I'll see what I can do about making this. I don't like to drive alone across state lines (I get lost easy) so if I can convince a friend to come along with me then I'll be up for it. I'm already half way there being here at uconn right?

B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Originally posted by hotdimmes:
I'll see what I can do about making this. I don't like to drive alone across state lines (I get lost easy) so if I can convince a friend to come along with me then I'll be up for it. I'm already half way there being here at uconn right?

you are not even 30 minutes away since you are at uconn. if no one else says they want to meet up i can meet you at Uconn or the commutor lot off exit 69, I did this many times myself with Jsmith as we drove up to meets.

actually if you want to meet around 9:30 that is fine by me, either way i come up I have to pass that exit off 84, let me know

same for any other CT people, let me know

H
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
H
ok then, count me in!

11. hotdimmes - Chris - black 98.5 SE

R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
It's supposed to rain on Saturday ... yet be perfectly sunny on Sunday ... I hope everyone planned on that rain date, as it might make sense to exercise it

Chris - glad to see you're coming!

Last edited by 98 SE; 10/10/05 02:10 AM.
Page 5 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 15

Moderated by  baco99, frenchblueC2_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard