I'm not entirely sure. It's VERY red and the inside is cherry. The engine was built by a man called Kutzlo(I don't think I spelled that right). I will agree that he wasn't pushing the car to the limits, but you have to take into account 1) he didn't want to kill the car 2) I was in the car with him 3) he didn't want to kill me. Yeah, it probably could have gone much faster with better tires, but its a street car, he's not gonna throw drag radials on it. Very quick car. He could dump the clutch and break the tires loose from 4th to 3rd. It's an awesome car. Now I'll finally concede to you guys, the Cobra may be more popular, but it has to have a blower to make any power. WEAK. The same goes for the stupid Ford GT. I do commend Ford on finally making a good NA engine in the Mach 1, Marauder, new stang(only 3 valves? why not the full 4?), but to be frank it took them long enough. Now I don't know about you guys, but I'd take a new Z06 over a Ford GT any day of the week. Suck on that. You guys can't even argue with that because ya'll KNOW it's faster, handles better and costs less. Anyway, I'll drop the stang vs F-body thing. Unless you wanna bring up 3rd gen vs Fox-body. Then its on!

J.T. 2002 Chevrolet Silverado 294ci V8. Custom CAI, headers on the way... 1997 Mercury Mystique Zetec ATX Deceased February 2006