Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
A
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
A
We don't play Indiana, and we whooped Northwestern last weekend. Way to keep up, Davo.

-Philip Maynard '95 Contour [71 STS | Track Whore] '97 Miata [71 ES | Boulevard Pimp] 2006 autocross results
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
"I have no excuse fro the way I played today." John Goss Junior kicker (MSU)

"Goss who came into the game 2 for 3 on field goals with the only miss being a 53 yarder at Notre Dame, missed a 23 yard try wide left early in the 4th quarter and then missed a 37 yard wide right in overtime.

U-M kicker Garret Rivas missed a 27 yard field goal with 48 seconds to play in regulation. "

Nerves must've just been nuts for these guys.

John Goss is in one of my classes tomorrow....

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
I think you get my point though. PSU has at least 4 losses on their schedule. I'll check back with you at the end of the season and see if you're still posting Nittany Lions graphics on here.

A
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
A
I will ALWAYS post PSU stuff, win or lose. I rooted all last season through the bad games. And seriously, 4 losses? I don't think so. I'm betting on a 9-2 season.

-Philip Maynard '95 Contour [71 STS | Track Whore] '97 Miata [71 ES | Boulevard Pimp] 2006 autocross results
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
4 losses:
* Ohio State
* Michigan
* Wisconsin
* Ohio State

Every year the Big Ten has a team or two that go undefeated a little deeper into the season than they should, and then completely collapse. Last year it was the Badgers, this year it's Penn State (and probably Wisconsin again, though they look pretty good). Don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with being proud of your team, but just don't be disappointed when everything comes crumbling down for them.

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Go Blue!

I almost dided when Rivas missed the field goal but luckily they pulled it out of there asses. I always shake my head when Coach Carr tries to wind down the time with less than a converted touchdown under his belt - it ALWAYS comes back to bite him and it almost did this time.

I can't believe tha t MI isn't even ranked - that's a shocker, but nonetheless, understandable. Rankings should be abolished anyway as they prevent the REAL "best teams" form playing for the Championship as the final game is always decided prioir to the end of the season which is totally gay.

2000 SVT Turbo 295hp/269ftlb@12psi #1 for Bendix Brakes Kits! Knuckles rebuilt w/new bearings $55 AUSSIE ENDLINKS $70 Gutted pre-cats $80/set A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine!
M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M
welcome back, stazi. congrats!

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
D
I feel Guilty, Oh so guilty
I feel Guilty, Oh so guilty
D
Originally posted by Davo:
4 losses:
* Ohio State
* Michigan
* Wisconsin
* Ohio State

Every year the Big Ten has a team or two that go undefeated a little deeper into the season than they should, and then completely collapse. Last year it was the Badgers, this year it's Penn State (and probably Wisconsin again, though they look pretty good). Don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with being proud of your team, but just don't be disappointed when everything comes crumbling down for them.

I only see 3 losses there.

"If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit" -Mitch Hedberg
M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by mbTDI:

GO DOMERS!!!

IRIIIIIIIIIISSSSHHHHHH!!!

im glad im not the only Irish fan in here. did you guys see the beat down they gave Purdue?

'96 Contour GL ATX 2.5 v6 -- Daily Driver '93 SVT Lightning -- The Toy
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Originally posted by dnewma04:
I only see 3 losses there.

Ouch.

* Michigan State

Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard