x2

x3 + bump

R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
Hellava day in the Big 10!

"Your brown jug are belonging to us!"

99 Contour Sport SE MTX KKM filter, B&M shifter No res, BAT kit Green car silver hood (because silver is faster)
A
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
A
Oh yeah, Davo?

And seriously, what do you mean, "bandwagon?" We're PSU students, what do you expect?

-Philip Maynard '95 Contour [71 STS | Track Whore] '97 Miata [71 ES | Boulevard Pimp] 2006 autocross results
D
I feel Guilty, Oh so guilty
D
Davo doesn't like sports fanatics. He wishes everyone to be very appreciative of their teams, but not fanatical. Golf clap when they win, point out positives when they lose, never be to positive or negative.

I think bandwagons are very important for sports.

"If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit" -Mitch Hedberg
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Originally posted by dnewma04:

Yet you've never been a part of one.

M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by Davo:
Originally posted by dnewma04:

Yet you've never been a part of one.

i think fighter pilots are important for our military. i've never been one of those either.

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Ummm....my point is that dnewma04 has insisted that the Pistons bandwagon doesn't exist, yet he says bandwagons are necessary for sports. Something doesn't jive there.

M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by Davo:
Ummm....my point is that dnewma04 has insisted that the Pistons bandwagon doesn't exist, yet he says bandwagons are necessary for sports. Something doesn't jive there.

ah, i misunderstood... though my main point still stands. just because there may or may not be a pistons bandwagon, it doesn't negate the fact that bandwagons can be important.

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Go Horns!

"Eagles may soar high, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines."
D
D
I'm not a bandwagon fan, I went to more pistons games during the teal grant hill days then i have the last few years, but if I ever said there weren't bandwagon pistons fans, i miswrote or you misunderstood. EVERY sport and team have bandwagon fans. Now the Detroit Lions have this ridiculous loyalty that compares to the Cubs/Red Sox. Despite piss poor teams anually, they continue to have a huge local following that defies reason. But yes, there are bandwagon Lions fans, as well.

"If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit" -Mitch Hedberg
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard