Originally posted by MNstuckinMI:
Originally posted by dpa43:
Nice lookin Tour & Fiero.

A friend of mine just sold his boat and bought a Fiero just like the red one you have. He simply loves those things, and is wanting to do a engine conversion to it.

thanks for the compliments

thats pretty cool about yoru friend. tell him to check out www.fiero.nl it is a big forum. there are alot of real nice ones in MN. popular swaps too. my buddy is running a 3800SC in his, but then there is a 383 stroker, 4.9 caddy motor, lt1, carbed v8, quad 4, and some others. btw, those are jsut the ones that i know of in MN. i'd like to swap in a 3.4 DOHC into mine. the high sounds of the CSVT got me hooked on DOHC. speed is addicting, and cars are as well

Yeah he said that his motor has a knock and would like to do a swap, but does not have the place or the tools to do something like that. I know that he is a member of a Fiero board not sure which one thou. I believe that he went to a local Fiero meet today (Sunday). Maybe someone from there could help him.

Originally posted by Davo:
Good work, Dave. You're definitely the #1 interior guy around these parts; always innovating.

Redline Goods ShifterBoots:5% Discount