this is my first ford and my first post. i just bought a 95 contour on monday from a used dealer and all has been well until this morning. as i was driving to work the car just died while i was on the thruway . it just quit with no sign of a problem before it quit. it would turn over fine but wouldn't fire as if there was no spark. i had the car towed home and when i tried to start it, it started right up??!! it ran for about 3 minutes and quit again!! now it wont start again. fuel pump is starting when the key is turned but i don't know where i can check the line to see if there is pressure in the line, as i said this is my first ford and i am unfamiliar with the way things are set up(always had gm)i pulled the plugs and the electrodes were so worn as i have never seen before and open to around .075 which i know is not normal, they actually looked like they may have been OE. i was going to change fuel filter and plugs tommorow and go from there. any other suggestions on what i may be able to look at as i would like to fix this on my own. thanks and sorry for the long post. scott