I haven't really bought a ton of stuff from fellow CEG'ers, but here's my list:

*Susquehanna Motorsports ( www.rallylights.com ) - I could not be happier with the service, products, and support I've gotten from these guys. Projectors, connectors, bulbs, terminals and relay kits, etc... always super fast shipping, orders always correct...everytime i called to ask questions or get info they were very helpful...great group of folks over there. I'll gladly give them my bussiness in the future.

*BAT - Got the euro handling kit delivered in less than a week, whenever i called to ask questions and get info, they were always cool with me, helpful, and i'm very satisfied with the product as well.

*auiotour (Llane) - cool guy, always got my stuff shipped out promptly, never had any snags...dunno why he left the site...seemed odd the way he left, too bad...

*Buckeye/Cardoc (Dominic Nudo) - Bought a bunch of stuff from him in the past, shipping wasn't always the fastest, but he's a busy guy...when i broke a set of indiglos, he hooked me up with a set at a discount...i was happy with our interactions, bought a bunch of stuff off of him...

*Stryped (Chad) - Got the headrest patches from him...good to deal with, delivered the product as promised...smooth transaction

*LivinSVT (Brett) - Brett is a good guy, bought his SVT exhaust off of him, when we discovered that the exhasut would not fit in my car, he was kind enough to drive it out to an exhaust shop for me...good stuff!

*THE Stazi - What can i say?...the stazmeister has helped me out numerous times and has come through for me every time...he's good to deal with...i'm glad he lives so close, if i ever get in over my head, i shall push my car 10 miles to his house.

*www.leetransport.com - bought some LED stuff from these guys, great group of folks, very helpful, great prices, fast and cheap shipping...good stuff

*www.tirerack.com - Good prices, fast shipping, quick and super easy...bought 2 sets of tires already, will not hesitate to give them bussiness in the future

*www.superbrightleds.com - bought some stuff from them, performance of products was poor, prices at the time weren't so great, don't much care for this vendor

*The ford dealer sites... i've bought stuff from www.fordparts.com www.fordpartsonline.com and Steve at Tousley... pretty much all of them were helpful quick and easy to deal with...no complaints

I think i've gotten other stuff, but i can't remember...

1998 Mystique LS: -2.5 Duratec ATX -Vibrant White -------------------- =Pics= =Info=