Originally posted by RandyCSVT:
This is not a representation of your typical loaded mustang dyno numbers. I chose to have them converted to dynojet numbers, because that is what most people use. So dont think of this as mustang dyno numbers, because They would be lower.

Please explane how they converted them to Dynojet numbers There is no direct comparision or conversion as all dynos will produce different numbers from one to another. Mustang and Dynojet dynos are two totally different types of dynos. The only way to convert them would be to have both dynos side by side and dyno the same car on each back to back on the same day. Not likeley to ever really happen since shops don't typically have both because of the cost and also shops use one or the other and tend to discredit the results of the other type dyno.

Not bashing or anything but when people talk about converting numbers from one dyno to the other as I and many others have found out is not worth poop

Your numbers look great for a "Mustang Dyno"...your mods are a little less then mine but you have a chip where I don't. Obviously I need a chip also suggested by the tuner doing my dyno...said I needed at least another 500 or more RPM to get the results fom my mods. My pulls were limited by the stock rev limitter so they did not produce maximum HP.

Scott 2000 Contour SVT #1464 Mustang Dyno: 171.6hp/145.3lb Dynojet Dyno: 171.1hp/148.9lb 1989 20th Anniversary Turbo T/A "Indy 500 Pace Car" #1376 of 1550 All Original, 46k with a few mods 2002 F150 SuperCrew