Originally posted by RogerB:
I think he meant that the Crossfire has non-vented rear disks, which I find surprising.

Although, I will also suggest that you get away with not only the cheapest setup, but the lightest you can afford. I'd think the solid rotors would be a tad lighter than the vented discs, having less material overall, but probably cost is the primary concern.

Right, my car has solid rear rotors I can understand this, but then again, why not just make them big and vented, how much more can this really cost

Todd at TCE, you got SS lines for this car and a suggestion for brake pads. These things dust up real bad and although I don't auto-X the car, I do some "spirited" driving from time to time and like to go down to the Dragon once a year, so anything that would make my car brake even better than it does now would be great, thanks Todd

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00