First, there is a COMPLETE difference between a CARB' and a THROTTLE BODY or THROTTLE BODY INJECTION or MULTIPORT INJECTION. DO NOT CONFUSE THEM. A carb operates independantly from any sort of injection device(I know there were some quasi-computer controlled piles of carb's but they still did not use an injector ). A throttle body is basically a air control device that restricts air from entering the intake manifold. There are throttle body injection setups that have a pair of injectors that spray into the throttle plate of the throttle body. Basically a single point fuel injection setup that was an interesting twist on a carb in an effort for manufacturers to save money. Not as efficent as a multiport setup though. Now the setup that was pictured in your link (the red zetec engine)was a multi throttle body, MULTI PORT FUEL INJECTED SETUP not a CARBURATED setup. What we are talking about here is a complete REMOVAL of the FUEL INJECTION SETUP of the car. We would install a pair of Weber carburaters that DO NOT USE ANY SORT OF FUEL INJECTORS OR A COMPUTER TO CONTROL THEM. Yes, you will have to install a computer that has the ability to read off of a magnetic crankshaft sensor/pickup assembly to control the ignition. (since the Zetec and the Duratec doesn't have any sort of a distributer) But the computer would control ONLY the ignition chores.
Obviously you have never owned or worked on a vehicle that didn't have fuel injection on it. If you did, you would understand that back in the day you only needed about 3 wires under the hood(except for spark plug wires) to make an engine run. Carburation works completely null of any sort of electronic help.
Basically throw the computer in the trash. Install a pair of carbs for the fuel. Install a stand alone ignition control. Enjoy SIMPLE, EASY TO MODIFY and CONTROL POWER. Install whatever you would like, there isn't a EMS in the car that says 'I DON'T LIKE IT'. I keep my 10 second carburated 5.0 around just so I can remind myself of how simple things used to be .

95 Contour, Custom EVO bodykit, 2.0l, PNP Focus head, Stage 2 cams, Je pistons, Eagle rods, 4in1header, 2.5" header back exhaust(complete stainless), D P nitrous, ram air intake, 10mm wires, flamethrower.