Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
T
I have no life
I have no life
T
Originally posted by knightlife:
Good point Kim. If you are that desperate to have e-power, and you have what it takes, we are now hiring at .

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
W
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
W
Its kinda funny. People get stomped on for not searching. Its a waste of bandwidth having all these extra posts on previously discussed topic they are told. THIS is a worthless topic that is consuming bandwidth for nothing. If it has nothing to do with a Countour/Mystique/SVT then get rid of it !!!! Change the search to include all categories and you'll find more people doing the searching that they are supposed to. I think that the Mods need to step up to the plate and start being more vigilant. There is waaaaay to many flame wars and useless crap floating about ......

98 Mystique GS V6 - K&N, projectors 91 Mustang LX 5.0L 00 Jetta TDI, Yay, I bought it !! 95 VW Getta TD - RIP: Nov.3,2005
H
Scourge of the Master Debaters
Scourge of the Master Debaters
H
Originally posted by frenchblueC2:
And I'm DEFINITELY not in it for the epopularity.
If anything, an authoritative title only makes you hated more, and there's definitely no fun in that.

W3rd. If you like to be verbally abused in public and PM's, become a moderator. Then, every time you lock/delete a thread or warn someone you can have it reinforced how much of a tool you are.

Beer is my Gatorade. Hooray Beer. '98 "Sport" Pacific Green '98 E0 SVT Silver Frost Pictures
E
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
E
Geez, don't you people know the correct way to become a mod? Mr. Ben Franklin says to mail him to all the current mods to be accepted....duh.

95 SE MTX svt exhaust intake deer killer
F
Smurfette
Smurfette
F
Originally posted by elraido:
Geez, don't you people know the correct way to become a mod? Mr. Ben Franklin says to mail him to all the current mods to be accepted....duh.

I'd like some benji's
pay up suckas!

Kim 1995 Contour GL Needs less "needs more"
T
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
T

I'd like some benji's
pay up suckas!

They are in the mail (as we speak).

Last edited by Tony2005; 09/28/05 07:40 PM.

"Always do the cheap and easy ones first." 1996 V6 ATX 96K miles
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Or when this forum needed a new mod, Ray stepped up, etc.

I think SVT ST PETE would be inclined to disagree with you. (To my knowledge Ray is moderator of Troubleshooting .. at least according to the "listed mods" at the bottom of each forum.)

R
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
R
Troubleshooting and Duratec Maintenance.

I've voiced my opinions on which I would gladly moderate..

Pete nominated me to be a mod, and I thank him.

Ray

'99 CSVT - Silver #222/276 In a constant state of blow-off euphoria.
Originally posted by Kremitthefrog:
I like to wear dresses and use binoculars to watch grandmas across the street.

D
I feel Guilty, Oh so guilty
I feel Guilty, Oh so guilty
D
Originally posted by Ray:
Troubleshooting and Duratec Maintenance.

I've voiced my opinions on which I would gladly moderate..

Pete nominated me to be a mod, and I thank him.

Ray

I fought this with every ounce of my being...

"If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit" -Mitch Hedberg
B
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
B
They do get nominated.
That's how I became mod of my local chapter.
Mods are also chosen by volunteers - like when CI needed a couple more, a few existing mods volunteered. Or when this forum needed a new mod, Ray stepped up, etc.
Mods are also chosen by those who seem most knowledgeable in a particular area, and they are asked to give a hand based on that.

Basically, I'm saying there are a variety of ways.

And I'm DEFINITELY not in it for the epopularity.
If anything, an authoritative title only makes you hated more, and there's definitely no fun in that.

Despite what some may think, the mods of this site CARE about this site and want to contribute by keeping the peace and enforce the rules to further the enjoyment of the site for ALL. It's easy for all the butthurt folks to disagree with me on this one, but they've also never been on the other side of things to really understand that no mod is purposely trying to be a jerk to any member and abuse their power.
I'm wasting my breath on that argument though...

I heard you turned thier stomachs with all that bad, dirty girl talk so they figured if they made you a mod you'd have to follow the rules

www.ChicagoCEG.com 2006 White Grand Prix
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard