Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
P
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by Woodencross:
Sorry to hear about your car...

You guys are already asking for stuff.LOL
How come the SVT isn't over here? If the damage isn't too serious, you should fix it.

Last edited by PacificTourGL; 09/26/05 04:58 AM.

'98 Contour Pacific Green(Modded) http://www.cardomain.com/ride/676416 FS:'98-00 Contour front bumper.Brand new unused (Non-SVT)
H
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
Originally posted by PacificTourGL:
Originally posted by Woodencross:
Sorry to hear about your car...

You guys are already asking for stuff.LOL
How come the SVT isn't over here? If the damage isn't too serious, you should fix it.

Tell you the truth, I really hope your car is in one piece, but if it isn't... I have money

J.T. 2002 Chevrolet Silverado 294ci V8. Custom CAI, headers on the way... 1997 Mercury Mystique Zetec ATX Deceased February 2006
?
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
?
My uncle Chip lost his house. He lives in East Texas near Woodville. Send a prayer his was if you could.

Thanks.

Suck it Trebek! And by Trebek I mean Seaegee!
R
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
R
My Uncle Jimmy lost his, too. Its on TV.
A white house with an Oak through the middle of it.

Please add a carbon copy to that prayer for Mushu.

Ray

'99 CSVT - Silver #222/276 In a constant state of blow-off euphoria.
Originally posted by Kremitthefrog:
I like to wear dresses and use binoculars to watch grandmas across the street.

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
I had it parked at my house in Lake Charles. But a huge oak tree fell on it and yeah its probably unfixable.

Its a 99 T-Red SVT...I'll let ya'll know whats going to happen to it...

Thanks

RamMotorsports Lowest prices on SPEC Clutches and Flywheels
H
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
Twisted Ideas of pre98 SVT Mystique dances in head.....

J.T. 2002 Chevrolet Silverado 294ci V8. Custom CAI, headers on the way... 1997 Mercury Mystique Zetec ATX Deceased February 2006
O
OB1 Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
O
Originally posted by SVTCuervo:
I had it parked at my house in Lake Charles. But a huge oak tree fell on it and yeah its probably unfixable.

Its a 99 T-Red SVT...I'll let ya'll know whats going to happen to it...

Thanks

I have A friend that moved to Lake Charles, I've tried to call him several times today, but no one answers. I hope he just left town & everything is OK w/ his family. How bad was that area hit, have you ever heard of East Diamond Circle?

I don't "mod" I just fix what breaks! 98 CSVT #2527 T-Red (Limping) 98 CSVT #2228 T-Red (Donor) 98 SE Sport ATX V6 (Running again) If swimming is good for your figure, explain whales to me!
E
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
E
All good here in north houston. Traveled up to dallas for the storm, and it only took 15hrs including a piss stop behind an NTB where the cops nearly caught me and my bro. Just glad that my house if in perfect shape, wish all those who didnt fare as well good luck.

-ivan c.

T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
My parents live in west Houston. They just lost some shingles and tree branches thank goodness. My sister and brother-in-law evacuated Houston to Lake Charles, then to Morgan City, then to Lafayette, then finally to Tibidioux. Their home in Sugarland didn't end up even getting any rain.

"Eagles may soar high, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines."
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
My father stopped by my house earlier today. He said there is a huge pine going through my second floor, a huge oak atop of my car port, and as a result the carport and tree are completely wrapped around the SVT. Nearly every tree in my yard is over, and these trees are very old oaks and pines. Marshall Law is being imposed upon the city at this moment so I still can't get in to see the damage or talk to FEMA/Insurance. Again, as soon as I see whats going on, I'll let you guys know about the SVT and what will be available on from it.

Thanks

RamMotorsports Lowest prices on SPEC Clutches and Flywheels
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Eric L_dup1, louisw_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard