Originally posted by kc5md:
Ray, I see this group as nothing more than a place to ask questions..at least thats what it should be.

Unfortunately, its not a perfect world and and many posted questions are answered by farm boys with little or no idea of which they speak and on several occasions I just laughed at the answer sent.
That's OK, I realize they mean well.

But when Hoss from Hillbilly Manor has to say "We don't use them there fancy Imported Parts round here", "go bring em' back and get the ones we like".

Bite me Bubba OK?

Many would rather poke fun, thats cool but when you fire back and it gets ugly they call in the Head Redneck to put you in your place?

I really don't care if you remove me from the group.
It's not that important to me.

You also notice how quick they were to question me?
What is that Stupid Stuff at the end of your post?

What business is that of anyones?
When attacked, my response was who are you to question my post considering all the stupid crap out there already.

Whether you've been here for 2 days or 20 years makes no difference.

I really don't need to be part of "Us".
This group is not as important as you all seem to think it is.

Get a clue, its a freakin' computer program...that's all.

You all need to learn some manners also and remember this:
If you don't have something constructive to say, don't say anything.

Mr. Ray Almighty, I may be dead wrong here and if so, I owe you all an apology but God Damn if I am given a public forum to ask questions and respond back I will speak my mind and if you don't like what I say, just move on.

Sorry for the rant

To answer your intial question, you should probably not start by being an "A" hole.

Who is this guy? Come here new and tell us how unimportant CEG is? Then get off. See ya don't let the door hit you in your "A" on the way out.

If you care to stay, then you should probably try to have some respect for those that have been around cars, and these engines for a while. They have tried them there fancy imported parts from Ja-pan before, and know that the tried and true parts that the engine was designed for work the best. Don't ask for advice if you don't want to hear the answer.

Sounds like you need to get a clue, try some common courtesy.

MUST SELL - ECM computer new for a 98 V6 mtx + pats Now trolling in a Red Nissan 4 x 4