Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
#1388572 09/19/05 05:58 PM
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by Mushu the Jokerlope:

I will not tolerate you calling my friend a dictator or Hitler. Do it again and I�ll ask Rara myself to ban you. Stop being Ass Clowns and start being the idiots I know and enjoy.

you need to calm down to. I was not ranting and I even said I agree with some of the stuff louis was doing. I dont see what the UT is such a big deal but I also dont see why we cant post about random things just so we can chit chat. 99% of the time I stand behind louis but only being able to post about cars and meets is kinda sucky. I do however feel it is because people [censored] about his lack of being a mod and now he is proving a point, which I also understand. I think everybody needs to calm down a bit. I tried to be very civil about my post. Calling him Hitler was a joke. Other then that I thought I was being very down to earth and wasnt asking for anything crazy.

Trollin the boards as of 9/23
Originally posted by GS474:
stock hp is never enough

#1388573 09/19/05 05:58 PM
P
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
P
What Shall We Name Him???
How About "Delicious"???...

CSVT E0 3L 14.5 @ 94mph, Stock Intake, Stock Exhaust minus Resonator, CEL, And Broken Pass. Side CV...Untuned.
#1388574 09/19/05 06:05 PM
?
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
?
Originally posted by Static:
Calling him Hitler was a joke.

You are so right. Hitler jokes are always funny.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``
Originally posted by Mushu the Jokerlope:

Stop being Ass Clowns and start being the idiots I know and enjoy.

Originally posted by Pale Horse:
What Shall We Name Him???
How About "Delicious"???...

Glad to see you got the memo.

Suck it Trebek! And by Trebek I mean Seaegee!
#1388575 09/19/05 08:54 PM
L
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
L

what happened to ""maxim rules""?? i thought you ok'd that with some other moderators. and further more the posters were made to post those pics in links to avoid such a violation of the forum guidelines...and none of them ended up being too riskee...ray's pics were obviously art oriented and any one elses pics were turned into linky's...even moobs or boobs were deleted...

I came up with the maxim rule as a middle ground, since scceg is small and I figured no one would mind (wrong). The admins never approved of it, if that's what you're asking. But as I've said previously, being liberal with the rules just ended up being a liability, so now it's on to something different.

E0 SVT, lightly modded
#1388576 09/19/05 09:27 PM
R
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
R
Originally posted by louisw:

what happened to ""maxim rules""?? i thought you ok'd that with some other moderators. and further more the posters were made to post those pics in links to avoid such a violation of the forum guidelines...and none of them ended up being too riskee...ray's pics were obviously art oriented and any one elses pics were turned into linky's...even moobs or boobs were deleted.../quote]
I came up with the maxim rule as a middle ground, since scceg is small and I figured no one would mind (wrong). The admins never approved of it, if that's what you're asking. But as I've said previously, being liberal with the rules just ended up being a liability, so now it's on to something different.

You lose@Teh Intarweb, Louis

Ray

'99 CSVT - Silver #222/276 In a constant state of blow-off euphoria.
Originally posted by Kremitthefrog:
I like to wear dresses and use binoculars to watch grandmas across the street.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Eric L_dup1, louisw_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard