Originally posted by BSOELMAN:
did anyone say if the eo calipers would work, the would give you more surface area than the e1's.

So far as I know, everyone has fully swapped to the FSVT calipers to use the FSVT rotors. I only know of a single case where someone has taken the later SVT/Cougar calipers, and used the FSVT anchor brackets to accomodate the FSVT rotor. That case is on my car. I took FSVT rotors, anchor brackets, and pads, along with the hardened washers and longer bolts, and put them on my car using the stock SVT caliper housings. The only catch to this is that the FSVT pad backing plate needs to be modified slightly to fit the housing properly. Well, the other catch is that this swap makes sense only if you can source the FSVT anchor brackets seperately; and since they only come from Ford as part of a complete caliper assembly, it doesn't make much sense for anyone else to do what I did, whether you have the E0 or later calipers. That said, I don't even know for sure if the E0 calipers would work with the FSVT anchor brackets.

Balance is the Key. rarasvt@comcast.net