I have had the Focus SVT brakes on for a long time and I open track the [censored] out of my car. I got one of the first sets back in the day from Bill @ Sentry I think, back then.

I have since been through the stock pads/rotors and am now on some Napa replacement rotors and Carbotech pads. I went through some crappy Hawk HPS's in 1 track day! They suck for the track but would make an OK street pad. The stock FSVT pad actually works well and is worth getting the caliper "loaded."

You WILL need longer bolts. I ran with the stock bolts for awhile but DID break them eventually under quite "spirited" driving (AutoX, Open Track). I upgraded to longer Metric 10.9 bolts and they have been fine since.

The FSVT brakes work great! I love them! They seem to find the limits of the tire easier as well as taking the heat much better with more surface area. I can get like 3-4 track days (16-20 20 minute + sessions) before the rotors are done and pads toast. Much better then what I got out of the stock SVT stuff! I may look into a setup custom made with Alcon calipers and Stasis 2 piece rotors. Should be intresting. Also talking to Ohlins about some one off coilovers. We'll see!

1999 SVT Contour, 2004 SRT4 & Lots Others... Currently building my 1999 SVT for NASA's TT REAL racers do it twisty!!