Originally posted by Marky:
Since you asked ..... have you been following the very active transaxle thread? Think I'm gonna dump my recently installed MTL. Bill Jenkin's site has the honey for $17.xx and the XL7 for $5.99. I called Drew Ford earlier today and the quoted me $4.32 for the honey! I gave them the correct part number, it has to be a mistake. I Plan on stopping by tomorrow and if the sell it cheap I may just stock up. I'll post my findings tomorrow.

Attn. Moderator; this is not another hi-jack as my post speaks to a location in the subject line.

Well ill jack the thread
I have been running penzoil syncromesh for prob. close to 6months now, and its good. Recomended my demon. It clearly states it for trannys with soft bronze metal like what our syncros and shifter forks are made out of. I havent read much of the "watch out" thread, But i could only inagine mtl might not be 100% great for the softer metals in the box. I doubt mtl alone would cause any kind of failure esp. a diff.
Yo eric were you running mtl when you blew your diff. or were you on the cocktail?

98 csvt t-red.. sho-shop intake, b&m, fidanza, spec1 clutch, Torsen, DMD,optimized Y& TB, Brullen, rear strut bar,h&r's,17" konig traffik's. "I say what I mean and I do what i say"