Originally posted by SVT PETE:
Gibbs is no one's puppet. If you think he is, you don't know jacksquat about him.

Hate to bust your bubble, but anyone working for Snyder is a puppet...even Gibbs. Yes he has an ironclad contract, but at the end of the day he is EMPLOYED by Snyder. Not the other way around. Even the mighty Gibbs is vunerable to a greedy bas tard like Snyder.

Yes Snyder has made a lot of money, but at the end of the day does anyone really care how much money Snyder makes. I don't see him sharing his wealth, nor should he. He got rich by being greedy and rutheless...oh and his father bailing him out of several failed business ventures.

Do I respect Gibbs...ABSOLUTELY. He could take the team to 2-14 and I would still respect and admire him. As long as you have an owner who knows very little about football, you will have a bad team. For those talking about how much money Snyder had generated off of the Skins' don't get confused because I am not comparing the teams win loss success with their financial success at all. They are two different points. Snyder has been a financial success with the Skins, but not a winning success when it comes to games.

E0 SVT Kids, yeah, I have kids. How many do you want?