Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 70 of 74 1 2 68 69 70 71 72 73 74
W
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
W
This thread needs to DIE!!!

Can you just add the information with all observations to one post and add it to one of the FAQ's already stickied at the top? There is so much drama and BS shrouding the actual core information that we are going to have to do this to make it worthwhile. I know I wouldn't go back and read all these pages if I just now saw it. At least unsticky it when that is done so it will go away.

Former owner of '99 CSVT - Silver #222/2760 356/334 wHP/TQ at 10psi on pump gas! See My Mods '05 Volvo S40 Turbo 5 AWD with 6spd, Passion Red '06 Mazda5 Touring, 5spd,MTX, Black
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Originally posted by warmonger:

Can you just add the information with all observations to one post and add it to one of the FAQ's already stickied at the top? There is so much drama and BS shrouding the actual core information that we are going to have to do this to make it worthwhile. I know I wouldn't go back and read all these pages if I just now saw it. At least unsticky it when that is done so it will go away.

No, not yet. It still has a long way to go to be the longest thread. This thread is better than a soap opera.

Jim Johnson 98 SVT 03 Escape Limited
M
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
M
CEG... we know drama.

morbid 2000 Contour SVT (black)
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R

I think I suggested this on page 2 or 3. Read the whole thread and you'd know that.

Function before fashion. '96 Contour SE "Toss the Contour into a corner, and it's as easy to catch as a softball thrown by a preschooler." -Edmunds, 1998
U
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
U

I will tonight.

Phillip Jackson `98 Mystique LS 262K+ and counting... ATX rebuilt @ 151K "This storm has broken me, my only friend!" RIP Dime
R
RawBurt Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by unisys12:

I will tonight.

Ahhhh, this was my masterpiece. I thought I created a monster!

M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Originally posted by unisys12:

I will tonight.

That is gonna be a farting pain in the butt

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
W
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
W
Doh!

Former owner of '99 CSVT - Silver #222/2760 356/334 wHP/TQ at 10psi on pump gas! See My Mods '05 Volvo S40 Turbo 5 AWD with 6spd, Passion Red '06 Mazda5 Touring, 5spd,MTX, Black
T
I have no life
I have no life
T
Yea censorship! Can't wait to see how this turns out.

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
K
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
K
I hope it doesnt turn into censorship. There is a lot of bickering, I would personally remove that and any stupid comments and those with absolutely no factual backing.

#4559 of 6535 born on Feb 17, 1998 Black 1998.5 CSVT FOR SALE [cleaning house]: SVT rear swaybar. Reasonable offer and its yours!
Page 70 of 74 1 2 68 69 70 71 72 73 74

Moderated by  RoadRunner_dup1, unisys12 

Link Copied to Clipboard