BTW, some of the non supported evidence on this thread is just [censored] [censored]!

To top it off you already have people making the exact same kind of "it shifts great now" posts that they were making two years ago about redline and before/after that the cocktail.
You got wonderfull shifting...So what!? Who should we believe when that same stuff was said about every other hokey oil that's ever been sold!!!!
I'm sick of misplaced blame or illogical assumptions either way. Now if I respect your opinion or your work then I'll read and pay attention. For you newbees out there, read closely.
I hate to say this but if you don't have a solid reputation behind you that says the reader should listen to what you're writing...or unless you have some proof, then don't post anything as a fact. Post it as an observation or a question and if you can come to a logical assumption about it then post that too. Don't be offended if someone can poke holes in it like swiss cheese when you didn't think of everyting.

As far as the lube; at this junction, we have NO direct evidence against the redline product, only circumstantial evidence. We have NOTHING saying RP is any good at all yet. Yet some of you are going to jump on it. Fine if you wish to experiment but don't come crying later that someone said it was good.
I have my own theories on this and I went straight to the source and posted them on FCO so that Terry could have a crack at them. I'm tired of posting them here. If you actually find something wrong with those theories of mine, then say so. Say so here if you don't want to post over there.
Oh yeah and People disagree on here. Sometimes I think they are jackasses too. I've been a jackass in the past (though not about this ) So Big deal, get over it. I'm not so wrapped up on a friggin thread here that I couldn't go out and have a beer at the end of the day with any of the guys on here that disagree or agree with me. This topic stays in this thread! I respect a person who stands up for their beliefs, so don't anyone take me the wrong way.

Former owner of '99 CSVT - Silver #222/2760 356/334 wHP/TQ at 10psi on pump gas! See My Mods '05 Volvo S40 Turbo 5 AWD with 6spd, Passion Red '06 Mazda5 Touring, 5spd,MTX, Black