Originally posted by warmonger:
Originally posted by MapOfTaziFoSho:
Originally posted by todras:
Originally posted by warmonger:

What!!! An aftermarket fluid without the the Ford Rating or approval...and without any qualification other than Royal Purple recommends it? Awefully brave there aren't you? I mean, That isn't saying anything more than Redline said but now its good enough?

Because they've actually tested it on an MTX-75 and can back it up. On top of Terry recommending it. I listen to the guy building my transmission.

I will also listen to my transmission builder. Same way I would listen to my attorney.

So Ok, I get the whole Idol worship thang.... but I'm giving you no points for it. I was hoping you'd have some additional information or your own ideas on the subject.

Oh, and BTW I wouldn't go there on the Attorney thing either.

Nothing to do with idol worship. I mean christ almighty you are one to talk. WTF good are my own ideas going to do for this thread. No one will listen to me on this. It seems that you are missing the whole point of MTL being closer to an EP type gear oil. I am really sick of this thread...wtf are we trying to get at now!?! !?

Also I had sh!ttier shifting with the MTL....but that was just my experience.

And as for the attorney thing...I trust BOTH my parents with anything.

So lets do some math...you have cracked your tranny about 3 times. Terry has done countless. I love what you have done with your car, but I am not going to take your advice on this matter over his. I don't care to research this BS anymore. I have better things to do.

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!