Jim.
I don't have any problem with this summary of yours. I have no problem saying to err on the side of caution and not use Redline MTL. That's just saying there has been a question on the product but nothing conclusive.

Terry: I don't doubt your observations or your desire to use the best material. I'm guessing you may want to go ahead and build up a small file of pictures for comparison purposes on ATB equiped diffs and the fluid they run. Hopefully you will minimize the number of variables in the comparison. This will be more compelling when you post that information rather than hearing it 3rd hand from some guy whose credibility is unknown to us.

For myself, I won't bash the redline product only because I observed quite different results from using it. If I hadn't had personal experience from using it I would never have posted anything about it. I'm not going to push it as a product, but I will post that I had great shift feel and apparently good results. I don't know what fluid I will use next. Since I am apparently almost the only one now who has had good results with it and willing to talk about it then I will quit this fight and just leave it at that. I don't know where all the other people are now who used to 'love' it. I use my brain before I do something and if I screw up then it is my problem. No blind following from me, no blaming, and no sucking up.

Former owner of '99 CSVT - Silver #222/2760 356/334 wHP/TQ at 10psi on pump gas! See My Mods '05 Volvo S40 Turbo 5 AWD with 6spd, Passion Red '06 Mazda5 Touring, 5spd,MTX, Black