Originally posted by todras:

You might want to read a little more carefully. The results ARE from new UNUSED samples. You say you haven't read anything contrary to MTL? Might I copy and paste a certain paragraph in the post above yours?

Uh, I read ALL of it the first time. And that applies how???
It isn't overagressive, it is designed not to attack metals and this hasn't been proven otherwise (at all) despite your slanderous comments. AS I stated before you have a set of observations with a range of possiblities. When have you sat down and addressed all of the possibilities?
I'm not going to dog the analysis guys because they only know what they are being fed.
Also, IT SAID NOWHERE in the beginning that you used clean samples. IT said virgin on the scans of the reports but that wasn't readable until after the post, hence my questions.

Why attack these points? Haven't I argued based upon the information and not on the circumstantial?

Former owner of '99 CSVT - Silver #222/2760 356/334 wHP/TQ at 10psi on pump gas! See My Mods '05 Volvo S40 Turbo 5 AWD with 6spd, Passion Red '06 Mazda5 Touring, 5spd,MTX, Black