todras, if you and Terry are right all the time then why hasn't my MTX-75 died since I've NEVER run Ford honey in it??? To boot I've run MTL for almost 2 years previously with out any issues or that "non-MTL caused" build up.

That's what this entire thread is stating like an oversensationalized media blitz. "Run Ford Honey ONLY or your MTX will be destroyed"

Seriously that is what half of the posts are truly saying.

Why is it that the majority of the people with MTX-75's are not running "honey" and are still going strong???

It's funny how real world data, experience, and accomplishments can throw a big monkey wrench in the book theories of others isn't it.

This thread still has not proven that MTL is a bad fluid or has problems. Was that not the entire purpose of this thread???
It certainly wasn't to say the Ford Honey was a good fluid option. That was already a given long before this thread started.
When is the PROOF coming that MTL is without question a "BAD" fluid??? I bet it never does. To be honest it would be hard to prove considering the POS choice to use ATF in the first place. You can't argue MTL, MT-90, or SyncroMesh is not better then any ATF. We won't even get into ATF with added LSD FM because that's been proven to be a horrible choice for longevity.

Also did you notice how those "European experts" stated that zinc/sulfur packages were used to safely improve gear oil's anti wear properties without hurting the MTX. Then they also agreed with our post from nearly 3 years ago that GL-5 is never an option. They are not helping your case to prove MTL or our (this site's nobody CEGer's as you put it ) original thinking is bad.

2000 SVT #674 13.47 @ 102 - All Motor! It was not broke; Yet I fixed it anyway.