Originally posted by Y2KSVT:

Needs less Terry stroking . Why do these people across the pond know so much more than people on this board, and what credentials do they have that make you say that? Do they know more because they agree with Terry? Doesn't sound to opinionated to me.

Mark

These guys work for labs and auto mfg's. Two are tribology experts and one is a chemical engineer. They have far better creditials than ANYONE on CEG in their field. I suppose ppl will begin doubting that as well now. Terry doesn't get his info from 'shadetree' mechs/weekend
wrenches. He contacts people within the automotive engineering field with whom he has worked with or know from connections on various past projects. He has been in this 'core' industry over 30 years FYI. He asks them their take on what he has seen, what the lab results are etc etc. These guys aren't swayed by his opinion. If they think he's full of s**t you can be sure they will tell him.

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me