Originally posted by todras:
Originally posted by akrump47:
Originally posted by todras:
I like how certain points are skipped over.

It's nice isnt it. Did you miss this one:

Originally posted by DemonSVT:
Originally posted by Y2KSVT:
What happens when someone cracks their tranny open after using MTL, and it's clean?

Mark

[image]
You mean besides Tom & myself already having done that and proved that it's not the MTL fluid.

So two people with MTL & Buildup in the trans. Two People without. NO CHEMICAL RESULTS YET stating that the buildup IS IN FACT DRIECTLY CAUSED BY MTL. Wow that's highly conclusive isnt it.

Those aren't questions. Those are statements on observations. Do we have pics of what they said they've encountered? No. I don't know what they have seen or done. I've seen the transmissions that I've posted pics of and have been told what they run. I also know that Demon's car supposedly puts out so much power and has never shown a dyno sheet.

WTF are you talking about?

How many people on here can show pictures of MY transmission?? LOTS OF THEM> THey can see all the gears because when I started that darn thread about improving your MTX-75 with shift forks and other things, I was paving the way. I showed photos of everything. Then I posted more photos. Some people probably have a hard drive full of photo proof that I have posted. I am one of the most credible members on this board. I have religiously documented everything I've done since year 2001 and still keep a website showing all that information. Can you argue otherwise? OH, and I have posted more than a few dyno sheets.

Former owner of '99 CSVT - Silver #222/2760 356/334 wHP/TQ at 10psi on pump gas! See My Mods '05 Volvo S40 Turbo 5 AWD with 6spd, Passion Red '06 Mazda5 Touring, 5spd,MTX, Black