Originally posted by Y2KSVT:
Originally posted by todras:
Anyone want to put $ where their mouth is on this issue before the lab results come back?

Anyone want to swing from Terry's righty, to keep the balance from Todd holding onto his lefty?

No offense, but there are some people on here stating that they've been using the MTL with no ill effects. I'm not backing them up, as I've never used the product. I do like to be presented with all evidence before making a decision, so I'll keep my money in my wallet on this bet. I could care less if the lab tests come back proving that MTL will eat a hole in the tranny case and make every part inside dissinigrate, but to rule them out because of one or two instances is a little quick, IMHO.

Anyone on here that's owned their car since NEW, and knows their maintenance history that is running MTL?

Mark

Umm yes... ME! Other than warranty work I've done all maintenance, mods, and repairs.

Former owner of '99 CSVT - Silver #222/2760 356/334 wHP/TQ at 10psi on pump gas! See My Mods '05 Volvo S40 Turbo 5 AWD with 6spd, Passion Red '06 Mazda5 Touring, 5spd,MTX, Black