Originally posted by Stylin55_oh:
There has been mention of syncromesh, either valvoline or Royal purple, but for some reason no positive or negative feedback on this fluid. Demon ,who i respect a ton, is running it. Rawburt is saying he is going with the RP version of it. Someone mentioned the DSM debate on trans fluid, well my friend who just had a race trans built by sheppard racing was told to go with Pennzoil Syncromesh and this is what he is running.(only 600mi since rebuild so not a lot of input from him) I was just wondering if this is a good idea or not. I haven't heard any good or bad input about it. I have MTL now, and honestly i don't plan on doing anything about it in the near future. I just know that often times OEM suggestions meet needs, but rarely surpass them. I have a feeling ford honey isn't the best fluid out there, and i dont feel like buying another trans, or paying for a TH rebuild. So any thoughts or suggestions on this fluid??

Look at the pics of MTL and decide. That is my trans on the chopping block. I am never gonna touch that stuff again.

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!