I'm really upset seeing this. I was there and when we pulled it open I was disgusted. I spent a pretty penny on this and it looks worse than the flippin oil pan I pulled off my 2.5

Pictures are worth 1000 words.

PS todd...terry said to run straight ATF for a couple of days. Drain it hot and let it drain overnight...then run the Ford honey or Mobil 1. Just so you guys know terry gets .000000000000000000000000001% of all sales from these products.

Starjamir the uper right is the bell housing side...the first upper left is the bell housing side zetec and the lower left is the gear set side of a rod shift.

Terry knows his [censored].

Rawburt was prob the not the best messenger for this information based on some of his CEG history. To be honest I thought it was hooey just because it came from him. No offense Raw...but well sorry.

I'm 100% with terry on this one guys. I know of a few other guys here in MI that will agree with me.

Sorry for a not so great write up...I'll be spending the rest of my night in the library and I don't have time to write novel.

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!