Originally posted by RawDirte':
Originally posted by BlackBirdRacing:

I recently put redline MTL into my trans and the diff blew 4 months later...

Has to be a coincidence.

I doubt its a coincidence, mine went 4 or 5 months after I put the MTL in as well... Coincidence... I doubt it!

Yeah. Whatever.

I pumped over 300 ft-lbs of torque into my trans with redline, atf and others. I can only tell you that you are mistaken.
Redline has nothing to do with your trans failure unless you failed to put in enough.
ANY normal lubricant won't cause your diff/trans to go out for no reason. It had to be another issue.
Anyway, if you examine the damaged parts you can easily deduce what caused them to fail whether it be stres, lubrication, etc. Please be sure to post a picture so we can see if there is any merrit to your insinuation that Redline lubricants blew your transmission. I won't say it is impossible and I'll give your argument a fair consideration. Besides, if there is an issue then you may be doing us a service.

Former owner of '99 CSVT - Silver #222/2760 356/334 wHP/TQ at 10psi on pump gas! See My Mods '05 Volvo S40 Turbo 5 AWD with 6spd, Passion Red '06 Mazda5 Touring, 5spd,MTX, Black