Quote:

Sure there is not enough factual information to give Redline a bad name. But when the man TH is saying that it is probably not a good idea to go with this MTL. I'm going to listen to him. Whats the big deal about spending 30 extra dollars. Compared to some other giant amount for a tranny repair. I could care less what you people decide to go with. I got my trans rebuilt by the guy and I am going to take his advice.

Seems you are the one getting a little defensive here. No one is trying to persuade you to keep with MTL. We appreciate the heads up and I agree 100% with spending another $30 on some other trans fluid. And i understand TH knows his Shiznit. I just think it's best to research a little instead of just saying, oh someone said this.. dont use it (i understand TH really knows his stuff, I've talked with him before)

1998.5 Diamond White Pearl SVT (#4725) custom exhaust/intake k&N/mod'ed y-pipe slotted rotors/greenstuff pads/SS lines cougar trans/FSVT shift tower/Torsen 16lb. flywheel 18" Velox VX-8's with some rubba bands