Originally posted by Stylin55_oh:
I'm also running MTL. I have a 99+ cougar trans with a torsen. I want this discussion to continue because it is very intriquing to me, I don't want to ruin my new torsen. My trans supposedly had roughly 10k on it. I've put 5k on it with the MTL. So far so good tho. Also I took my trans apart myself and i dont see how the diff could get blocked from getting fluid.

Originally posted by RawDirte':
Originally posted by dubkatz:
Originally posted by RawDirte':
blocking oil from the diff.

Im no Terry h. but i have pulled and split my own tranny on my kitchen table, and im curious how you can block fluid from getting to the diff?

LUBE IS SUSPENDING DEBRIS AND THIS 'PASTE' IS BLOCKING OFF THE 'OIL FEED" FLATS TO THE BEARING AREAS

Sure there is not enough factual information to give Redline a bad name. But when the man TH is saying that it is probably not a good idea to go with this MTL. I'm going to listen to him. Whats the big deal about spending 30 extra dollars. Compared to some other giant amount for a tranny repair. I could care less what you people decide to go with. I got my trans rebuilt by the guy and I am going to take his advice.