OK, I printed the wiring diagram for your pcm out, looked at it BRIEFLY, then forgot to take it home when i left, cause im a dumbass... sadness.

It does not have a little integrated relay box thingy like your taurus, all the relays should be in your underhood fuse box... I probably should have deciphered that from your posts, seeing as you said you jumpered the fuel pump relay... but anyways.

I just looked at my underhood fuse box... and then just remembered Ford doesnt label the fuses or relays... bastards. I'm guessing you have a book telling you whats what as far as relays go, pull the pcm power relay (hopefully thats what they call it...) and jumper that relay. If that doesnt work, make sure you have 12 volts on at least one pin there. It is better to check it with a high amerage test light (by high ampereage i mean like 2 amps) than a multimeter, because faulty connections will test good with a multimeter if there is no current flow through them. If the power is good there, follow all the ground wires you can see as far as you can checking for any signs of split wires and green corrosion at the connectors. If I had actually remembered to grab the stuff i printed out, i could tell you what wires to check and where they are, as well as where the grounds connect to the body. Of course if everything is there, power, grounds cam/crank and so on, the pcm has to be the problem.

Since you have no CEL with key in the run position the pcm is NOT powering up, so it is missing either the main key on power, or it has a corroded grond connection. If you have a haynes or chilton it should have some wiring diagrams in it. On the diagram, the wires going into the box labeled 'pcm' should all have a number where they go into the box, those numbers should be the pin numbers in the pcm main plug. The pins on plug on the car are also numbered. IF you are lucky enough to have all this info and savy enough with your multimeter, you should be able to check the power and grounds at the pcm plug by 'backprobing' where the wires go into the plug with a sewing t-pin. You do not have to disconnect anything to this, and its beter not to, if you have the room to work... DO NOT pierce the wire insulation!!

I wish I would have remembered those diagrams, because to me this is a simple problem, IF you all the information that is lol

Sorry this is probably confusing as hell, but I never was good at explaing things to anybody.

ACK I fire myself...