OK it is definately a power or ground issue... Unfortunatly I cannot tell you exactly where to start checking untill tomorrow around 6 pm central time. We use a program called Alldata where I work that has all factory service manuals for most all makes and models of car/truck back to 1982 on computer. Again im not sure if it has a CCRM as I mentioned earlier, your 94 tarus does though, im positive of that. The CCRM is basicall just a bunch of intergrated relays in one box, and the contacts get corroded in the relays just like any normal relay. The CCRM on your taurus is located on top of the radiator fans, just the drivers side under the hood. It is usually under a black piece of plastic which has the underhood engine sticker and some other stickers on top of the upper radiator support. The CCRM looks like the pcm, only a little smaller. Locate the CCRM on your tarus if you can and try and see if you can find something that looks like that on your tour... beating the hell out of the CCRM sometimes knocks the relay contacts around enough that the car might start. You will here the fuel pump run, the CEL will come on, and maybe a warning chime will sound letting you know you were successful. Since you say the fuel pump has low voltage, I'm almost positive this is the problem, as the same relay that powers the pcm ALSO powers the relay for the feul pump.