Originally posted by Swazo:
Give me the low down on your setup and what you want done. I'll be down in my old neck of the woods and might be able to pop in that Volvo shop.

I asked Heath @ Modular Madness, but he looked at me like I was nuts for even asking

I have worked out a deal to get a club dyno day deal. 10-19 we can get a wide band dyno session (Up to 3 runs each) for $55 each, and if we get 20+ it'd be $45 It is a Mustang dyno though...

the setup -

1982 Volvo 242
2.1L B21FT engine aprox compression is around 7.8:1 (low comp turbo motor baby) - it was originally a hot air car (no intercooler) but has since been retrofitted with the Volvo turbo IC.
Bosch K-jet mechanical fuel injection system unk system pressure, but has a 740 turbo in tank prepump.
Lambda sensor system
2.5" turbo back side exit exhuast. (that needs a major revamp and 3" with new cat and muffler)
Garret T3 watercooled center section running about 7-9 psi (id know better but I cant peg my boost needle because of the cylinder dropping)
M46 4speed with OD trans
stock volvo turbo rear end - should be the 1031

what else you wants to know?

and your car is done when?

Tea 82 242Ti Proud former owner - Samantha '98 SVT #2253 Reborn Aug 21 2002 Cobra Paradise