Originally posted by Matty K:
Yes, Wooden, but those are all non-drivetrain issues.

Much as I love my CSVT, I would definately buy a Honda (if they weren't all so ugly now). We had a lowered one come into the shop once... this girl had knocked her drain plug loose, and the car had practically no oil in it. Damn thing still ran.

'Course, I still think Toyota is the master of bullet-proof engine building. After all, they retail to senior citizens (not always the best at maintainence) and people like my mom (DEFINATELY not the best at maintainence). Plus, there's a reason that damn 2J Supra engine is so popular.

I also agree about the toyota engines. Car and Driver put toyota in the top 5 for best engines in the world, I think they were number 2 or 3.. I remember they were one space behind BMW. Around here you almost NEVER see a toyota for sale with less then 100K miles. People just dont ever want to get rid of them.

98 Corolla LE 1.8L DOHC 1ZZFE TEIN H.Tech Springs Tokico HP series Struts Short ram air intake Tsudo Axel Back Exhaust ... if a jelly fish stung me.. would you pee on the wound?