Originally posted by ToTalXS:

http://i.b5z.net/i/u/1473169/f/Press/stshcis.pdf

Just what the world needs, another honda turbo kit.

Oh, and I wouldn't hold up a magazine called Hot Compact & Imports as your holy grail of tech. I only skimmed the article but does he have a FMIC? Wasn't the setup supposed to not need that? Way to think outside the box.

And you see the sig? I've been turbo'd for well over 3 years now. I got turbo'd when there was nothing for our Zetecs. Oh wait, there still is nothing for our zetecs. My kit was built from scratch using whatever I could find. Some metal from a plumbing supply house, some exhaust pipe, a turbo from ebay, etc... My dad built a kit for his Focus using the techniques learned from my setup, also from scratch.

The only other person here I'd look up to as an example is Loco cause he also took the FI plunge into the unknown. Granted he went supercharged, and I'd never go SC(but that's a whole nother argument). But I'd sooner go supercharged than install a remote turbo setup.

2000 Rio Red I4 Cougar 200whp & 210wtq at 9psi 254whp & 276wtq with NX 35shot WRX TD04 Turbo, Cut Short Shifter, Strut Tower Bar, 17" ZN Wheels, Roush Springs, Starion Intercooler, NX 35 shot, HKS SS BOV, Full 3" exhaust,StreetFlight Chip